Highlighted

Can't find doc out for signature

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent a form out to be signed by 2 parties. The first person signed his portion. On Nov. 24 I received the standard email notification saying he'd signed and it had been sent to the other party to sign. I checked back today and the doc is nowhere to be found on Adobe Sign. I searched through the out for signature section, the cancelled/declined section, and the signed section -- it's nowhere. I've also searched using his email address and hers (signer 1 and 2). It's like it disappeared. I've used Adobe Sign many times and have never had this problem. How do I find that doc and get the signing done? How did this happen?

Hi All,

The issue has been resolved now. Please do let us know in case you are still facing this issue.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't find doc out for signature

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent a form out to be signed by 2 parties. The first person signed his portion. On Nov. 24 I received the standard email notification saying he'd signed and it had been sent to the other party to sign. I checked back today and the doc is nowhere to be found on Adobe Sign. I searched through the out for signature section, the cancelled/declined section, and the signed section -- it's nowhere. I've also searched using his email address and hers (signer 1 and 2). It's like it disappeared. I've used Adobe Sign many times and have never had this problem. How do I find that doc and get the signing done? How did this happen?

Hi All,

The issue has been resolved now. Please do let us know in case you are still facing this issue.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kara,

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have sent you a private message asking you a few details which will help us debug the issue better. Can you please respond to that message so that we can get started with our investigations?

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same exact problem, and I am unable to get any help or direction to get this corrected!!  Can someone from adobe please contact me as well

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We got the necessary information from Kara and our team is doing its best to debug and resolve this issue. We will let you know as soon as we have some information regarding the same.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. The documents that were sent for signature are nowhere to be found under "out for signature". Where did they go? How do we fix it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines