Highlighted

Can't find the option to create a web form with Sign

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've got a license for a small business and I want to create a widget/web form for many people to sign a document. I've searched for the Sign Dashboard, which led me to the Adobe Document Cloud. I guess that's the dashboard for all Acrobat tools?

I can sign docs there and everything, but I don't find the button for web forms as described in your docs, just like here: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/web-forms.html

Can you please help me?

Best regards

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't find the option to create a web form with Sign

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've got a license for a small business and I want to create a widget/web form for many people to sign a document. I've searched for the Sign Dashboard, which led me to the Adobe Document Cloud. I guess that's the dashboard for all Acrobat tools?

I can sign docs there and everything, but I don't find the button for web forms as described in your docs, just like here: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/web-forms.html

Can you please help me?

Best regards

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue. Turned out, that I did not have the right license. And even if: are you seeing the "document cloud" start page? This does not offer the exended "Sign" features, although it offers a few. Try logging in here:

https://secure.echosign.com/public/login

This shows a different menu and start page that should offer the missing features.

Good Luck

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thanks for your input. Yes I see the document cloud start page. I already tried using this login but it automatically leads me to documentcloud.adobe.com.

Every docoumentation by Adobe shows the dashboard I think you're alluding to. But I have no way to get to that.

Best Regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I contacted Adobe Support, I realized I don't have a proper Adobe Sign subscription and contacted my Admins. Turned out, Adobe Sign shows up in my account, although I didn't have a proper license. After ordering a proper one, now the marked fields appear. This buttons lead then to the desired menu. I think if you don't have these buttons, your license does not cover the "real" Adobe Sign.

sign.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those just say "Starten" (german, just means "start") and they don't lead to the desired menu. They just start the process to get a single or multiple signatures. Or to create a template. But nothing like "go to Sign".

What Adobe Support did you contact? Because I've tried to contact but nobody would help me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm also German by the way, I'll just wirte in English for the sake of sustainability for the community 😉

I just used the chat provided within the cloud environment, "Hilfe" > "Adobe kontaktieren".

You have to explicitly ask the agents, what plans are valid for your subscription and which features are included. I talked to at least 5 different people in both English and German before I realized, it's a permission issue due to the badly integrated Adobe Sign. Adobe Sign appeared as "Web Applikation und Dienst" under "Mein Abo", although I only had a Pro Version of Adobe Acrobat DC. I now have two different subscriptions:

First Screenshot shows my "old" subscription, without the desired Sign functionalities, second is the one you look for.

sign.pngThis is what I see now in addition:

Screenshot_2020-03-16 Adobe Account.png

So it really is messed up and not detectable for a normal user.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem..... business account and no web form option. I just bought the subscrition and asked on the phone if it includes web forms and they said yes. Now that I paid I can't find it and I am waiting for an hour on the phone to talk to them compared to 1min when I wanted to purchase lol . 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem!  Business Account, no web forms! Terrible service

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
-LB- LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @all,

Business is NOT sufficient, you will need Enterprise/Professional for this!

We finally found that out and now it's working. It has some flaws to it, but is all in all usable.

Problem is: the Adobe internal "naming" of the different plans differs from those written on the Website, that's why it's so confusing and frustrating.
Should look like this in the Adobe Admin console: (German version)

-LB-_0-1596646963495.png

Hope this helps

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines