Highlighted

Can't login to Adobe Sign after username change

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The product was working fine, I had to change email address and username as the person using the product was changing.

Ever since I did that I now can't login and get the error message:

"We have encountered an issue due to possible Adobe ID change, Please contact your IT administrator or Adobe support"

I waited a few days thinking it might have been a change that took time to propagate, but still no luck more than 5 days later.

I rang and clarified the account details which are correct, I have verified the new email address, but I can;t get on to your chat portal and this appears to be my only

option..

The error is the same on multiple PC's, so it's not just my workstation..

Please help!

Thanks - Luke.

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't login to Adobe Sign after username change

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The product was working fine, I had to change email address and username as the person using the product was changing.

Ever since I did that I now can't login and get the error message:

"We have encountered an issue due to possible Adobe ID change, Please contact your IT administrator or Adobe support"

I waited a few days thinking it might have been a change that took time to propagate, but still no luck more than 5 days later.

I rang and clarified the account details which are correct, I have verified the new email address, but I can;t get on to your chat portal and this appears to be my only

option..

The error is the same on multiple PC's, so it's not just my workstation..

Please help!

Thanks - Luke.

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 25, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luke,

This generally happens when the new email address that you have used already has a register Adobe Sign account.

In that case, you will need to contact the support team to free the email address. Then you will be able to use it for the current account.

As you are not able to login to contact the support team, I am sharing the contact details in a private message.

Please check your inbox and refer to the steps mentioned there.

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2018 1
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately that not the case here.

The email I am using is actually only a few months old (new domain), and I can login to the Adobe account, just not to Adobe Sign.

Please investigate further as this needs to be resolved and currently I'm unable to use our paid subscription.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2018 1