Highlighted

Can't request signatures--"Contact your administrator"

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never had use for Acrobat Online or document signing but now with working at home I have a contract that needs two signatures and I'd thought I'd take advantage of the capability.

But like a number of others, I can't even test the process, as when I try I get the pop-up that I have to "Contact my administrator to access this feature"
Other posts have received a suggestion to contact the Adobe Sign support team, but I have no idea how to do that.

I have a Creative Cloud subscription through my workplace. I wonder if the issue is related to my having a prior Adobe account under the same email address.

Topics

How to sign, User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't request signatures--"Contact your administrator"

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never had use for Acrobat Online or document signing but now with working at home I have a contract that needs two signatures and I'd thought I'd take advantage of the capability.

But like a number of others, I can't even test the process, as when I try I get the pop-up that I have to "Contact my administrator to access this feature"
Other posts have received a suggestion to contact the Adobe Sign support team, but I have no idea how to do that.

I have a Creative Cloud subscription through my workplace. I wonder if the issue is related to my having a prior Adobe account under the same email address.

Topics

How to sign, User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 20, 2020 0

Have something to add?