Highlighted

Can you put two signatures on one document on full verion of Adobe Sign? Also, what are the prices for the full version of Adobe Sign?

New Here ,
May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need two people to be able to sign the same document. I currently have a trial version and even if I put two boxes for signatures, only one signature and name can be inputted onto one document. Can you do this on the full version?

Can you also confirm the prices for the full version?

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can you put two signatures on one document on full verion of Adobe Sign? Also, what are the prices for the full version of Adobe Sign?

New Here ,
May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need two people to be able to sign the same document. I currently have a trial version and even if I put two boxes for signatures, only one signature and name can be inputted onto one document. Can you do this on the full version?

Can you also confirm the prices for the full version?

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?