Highlighted

Can you send a document but make it only accessible via a link (not email attachment)

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried various companies' e-signature platforms and several allow for more security making signers access the document via a link rather than sending document attachments to emails.  Can Adobe sign do that as well?  Also, can I pull back a sent document, edit it (adding more pages, adding more fields, adding or deleting users), and then re-send it?

At my university, using an enterprise account we can only send a link not the document. You can cancel an agreement the add more pages if you have the original document as a pdf file to send/edit. The canceled document cannot be edited, but you can retrieve a copy of the pdf file for later use, this is most effective if no one has signed the agreement Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can you send a document but make it only accessible via a link (not email attachment)

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried various companies' e-signature platforms and several allow for more security making signers access the document via a link rather than sending document attachments to emails.  Can Adobe sign do that as well?  Also, can I pull back a sent document, edit it (adding more pages, adding more fields, adding or deleting users), and then re-send it?

At my university, using an enterprise account we can only send a link not the document. You can cancel an agreement the add more pages if you have the original document as a pdf file to send/edit. The canceled document cannot be edited, but you can retrieve a copy of the pdf file for later use, this is most effective if no one has signed the agreement Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kenw,

As mentioned above by MichaelKazlow, the recipient receives an email with the link to document when you send the document for signature using the Adobe Sign.

You can cancel the document, however, you will not make changes to that particular document.

You can make changes to the original PDF and send it for signature.

I would suggest you to try using the Adobe Sign free trial account for 14 days.

It consists of all the feature available in Enterprise account except the Integration.

You can register for Adobe Sign free trial account here Free electronic signature trial | Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign)

Refer this help document Adobe Sign Help | Adobe Sign Help for more information on this.

Check if that fulfills your requirement.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines