• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot delete webforms

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to delete webforms, must have something to do with Admin permissions.... how do I change the permission settings ?

2020-06-15_14-03-56.png

TOPICS
Configure accounts , Manage documents , Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got off the phone with support. Can't delete webforms but you can hide them. Once hidden you can't unhide so sounds like delete but the name makes me wonder if they hang on to the form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can see hidden content by going to Filter and viewing hidden content. Anything you have hidden will be available to view or unhide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add the functionity to delete Web Forms. Yes I know we can hide them but it would have much more piece of mind to make sure they can't in some way be used when "hidden".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can deactive a form and either direct folks who access the link to another link or provide a message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True. But if I know I will never use the webform again (updated Recipients, updated base PDF, etc) and will never use it again because it outdated I would rather just delete it. Also I name the new webform the same thing as the old so in my "hidden" files I just have 100s of deactivied webforms called "Conflict of Interest Form" which wouldn't help narrow it down if I did need to look back at an old interation.  This is a whole other issue with AdobeSign editing - I would love to edit (add/remove PDFs, change Recipients) my webform and keep the same URL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree and I am in the same boat, I have many, many webforms that are hidden because I don't want to clutter up my webform container.

Oh I whole heartedly agree on being able to edit recipients! There were many times I wanted to go back in and add a CC after the fact, rather you have to create a whole new webform. 

You can actually change the PDF in the edit of a webform, you can change, add, edit and have that update within the same URL. But that is the only thing you can change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jill!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, please enable the delete fuction for webforms! It is very annoying to not be able to delete them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you seriously can't delete these?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What they said, please enable delete on web forms so we can mock up, publish, send for testing, scrap (delete), iterate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the delay in response.

We will check with the team if there is any alternate way to remove the web format and update you. 

In the meantime, you may try editing the web form. Refer to the information provided in this help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/adv-user/web-form/edit.html.

Check if that helps. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the cases of rapid mock up, editing can become much too cumbersome to get back to a clean starting point, especially if you have to modify the base (word) document upon which you are building the template.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2023 Dec 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Data Protection Officer, I find it very troublesome, that created web forms with PDF documents that in some cases include personal information can't be deleted. We will not trust Adobe with our data, if we cannot uphold the right to be forgotten on request from protected individuals!

As of now, we are forced to move away from your products, as this is unacceptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines