Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Use Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Our company had a business account that we terminated over a year ago.  Our CFO is being sent documents from other companies through adobe sign and cannot log into her account because it was 'deactivated' even though she has re-registered for an individual adobe sign and paid for it..... So it is a paid-for license that she cannot use.  I removed her from our old admin console but it's still not working.  

How do I fix this issue? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The easiest fix is to use a different email address, but that is probably not practical. You do not need an Adobe Sign account to sign contracts. Your CFO should receive and email that she can click on that will give her a form to e-sign. That happens with me, even though I have an e-sign account. It nevers asks me to go to my account to e-sign.

However, your second issue is that you are paying for a personal Adobe e-sign account and cannot use it. This is a separate and important issue on its own. Answering this will require someone who works for Adobe who as access to Adobe Sign's administrative systems. Hopefully, someone will come around to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have both an Enterprise and Personal account. I needed someone to unravel the different strings. Now only my Enterprise Account works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

She has tried to sign but it makes her sign in to do so.  When she goes to sign in that is when she gets blocked.  So even though she doesn't need an account it is still blocking her. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines