• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant able to send agreement on behalf of one of the signer in the gareement via REST APIs

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want simple flow in our app, where there are 3 persons, A,B,C
=> A should be able prefill the agreement  and then send it for signing to B and C (only sned documents permission)
=> B will fill some data and then he/she will sign (order is 1st)
=> C will outsider and sign the document after B only (order is 2nd)

Current flow
I am calling /agreements POST, x-api-user : A,  with groupId and specifying order of 2 SIGNERS with both having roles of "SIGNER" (both stands for B & C here), state => DRAFT & libraryDocumentId which I already added with many fields in adobe account
Next....
I change state DRAFT to AUTHORING, and then AUTHORING to IN_PROCESS using x-api-user : A

expected behaviour is to notify B as soon as A changes the state and send it out for signature to B & C, that he/she (referring to B user) has got some doc to fill and sign AND/OR the agreement state should get changed to OUT_FOR_SIGNATURE

current behaviour, B is not getting notified and agreement state goes to PREFILL, and When I call GET API /agreements/ID/MEMBERS, it says for the user B, agreement's state is NOT_YET_VISIBLE

what I tried till date is
1. => When I change the state of agreement in PUT API /agreements/ID/state, by adding x-api-user : A,x-on-behalf-of-user : B .... it is giving me "INVALID_ON_BEHALF_USER", should I give A more permissions? if yes then I dont want to do that, I want to bind user to send agreements permission only

TOPICS
Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?