Highlighted

Cant get back to page?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get back to the page where I can add a empty CC number field to a template I am sending out?

Hi Grantk,

To add the credit card field on the form in the Adobe Sign, please refer the steps provided here Create credit card fields

If you already created a template, then you can go to Manage tab and can open the template from there to modify it.

You may refer the steps provided here: Edit or delete a template |

Check if this is what you are looking for.

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cant get back to page?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get back to the page where I can add a empty CC number field to a template I am sending out?

Hi Grantk,

To add the credit card field on the form in the Adobe Sign, please refer the steps provided here Create credit card fields

If you already created a template, then you can go to Manage tab and can open the template from there to modify it.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Grantk,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines