Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Capture multiple signature on ONE device

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2016 Jun 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am in a trial period for the Adobe Sign product.  I would like to use this to solve some signature capture needs within our organization.  So far the process of sending a document to a group of users to obtain their signature works really well. 

One of our needs however is to capture signatures during a meeting in a conference room, customers and our engineers will eventually come to an agreement on some process or some plan, we would like to get everyone's signature that was part of the plan approval in this room.  What has been asked of me is "can I provide a tablet to capture the signatures as it is passed around the table".  I would rather not have each user log onto the tablet to check their emails and go through the signing process. Instead I would like to have each user be able to type their name and sign and have the signature appear in the appropriate place in the document.

I searched through the forums and didnt find an answer, thus my posting this question. I do not want to reinvent the wheel here, most likely someone has solved this problem already.  Any idea's?

Thank you!  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2016 Jun 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello James,

Thanks for explaining your workflow to us. And as per the feature, yes, we do have the option known as "In Person Signing" in Adobe Sign application named as Adobe Sign Manager available in both IOS as well as Android devices. You can then take your mobile device and select In Person signing and can have esignatures applied in document by the signer at same time.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines