Highlighted

CCs are not receiving emails. [Edited for brevity & clarity.]

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from the non-technical Lounge to Adobe Sign.]

I am having an issue with my Adobe Sign. Whenever I CC people to be copied and receive the notification emails when recipients sign the document the individuals who are being CC'd are not receiving the notification emails. Please Help!

Greetings!

Regarding CC'd notifications of agreements, the default application behavior is to notify CC'd parties when the agreement is first created, and when it is finalized.  The intermediate (signing) notifications are disabled by default because it can be extremely "spammy" for parties that have no direct action in the signature process

Be aware that there are multiple circumstances that can alter the default behavior that may be outside your view. This would include service level and provisioning path (were you added through a partner that has altered their default builds at a channel level).

Your Success manager can evaluate your account settings.

Enterprise customers can have the intermediate email notifications enabled, just contact your success manager.

This can be done at the account or group level, and will apply to all users in that account/group.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CCs are not receiving emails. [Edited for brevity & clarity.]

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from the non-technical Lounge to Adobe Sign.]

I am having an issue with my Adobe Sign. Whenever I CC people to be copied and receive the notification emails when recipients sign the document the individuals who are being CC'd are not receiving the notification emails. Please Help!

Greetings!

Regarding CC'd notifications of agreements, the default application behavior is to notify CC'd parties when the agreement is first created, and when it is finalized.  The intermediate (signing) notifications are disabled by default because it can be extremely "spammy" for parties that have no direct action in the signature process

Be aware that there are multiple circumstances that can alter the default behavior that may be outside your view. This would include service level and provisioning path (were you added through a partner that has altered their default builds at a channel level).

Enterprise customers can have the intermediate email notifications enabled, just contact your success manager.

This can be done at the account or group level, and will apply to all users in that account/group.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Justin,

We have an Enterprise account, and through my chats with support I learned that even if you enter a cc: email address, the Adobe Support team has to actually enable this setting on the back end. For whatever reason, admins do not have access to truly enable it. I cannot get a clear answer as to why the cc: field is there if it has to first be enabled in order to function as expected. So, contact support and request that the feature is enabled. They will send you an email and you have to reply with your approval (if you are the admin). I hope this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines