Highlighted

certain email addresses do not receive esign documents

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have certain email addresses that will not receive documents from esign services.  The email addresses in question are within my company's domain.  I have checked the typing of the email address several times and it is correct.  I can send other emails to those same email addresses with no problem.  The only issue is when routing to them via esgin, the documents never arrive - not to their in-box, not to their spam folder, not to their junk folder, etc..  I hope someone is able to assist.

Topics

Bug Error, From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

certain email addresses do not receive esign documents

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have certain email addresses that will not receive documents from esign services.  The email addresses in question are within my company's domain.  I have checked the typing of the email address several times and it is correct.  I can send other emails to those same email addresses with no problem.  The only issue is when routing to them via esgin, the documents never arrive - not to their in-box, not to their spam folder, not to their junk folder, etc..  I hope someone is able to assist.

Topics

Bug Error, From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Freds50673477,

Can you inbox me any random document details such as Sender's email address, Signer's email address and name of document, so that I can check the root cause of it?

Please don't share the details on public forums.

Regards,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue - were you able to resolve this?

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Julie,

Can you inbox me any random document details such as Sender's email address, Signer's email address and name of document, so that I can check and get back to you?

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I just purchased adobe sign and I'm having the sam issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ivanv,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have sent you a private message, please check your inbox.

I would suggest you contact support for this issue. I have shared the contact details in the private message.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines