• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Complete in Order

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally sent a form with Complete in Order instead of Complete in Any Order (because it's set this way as default).  Is there a way to change this after form submitted for signatures?  I can't find an option under Manage.

I'd also like to be able to change this default to Complete in Any Order to avoid this in future.  Where would my admin find this setting?  I found a reference to this being possible but not where the setting is located.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PowerGen,

I guess you are willing to change the "complete In Order" setting in already sent document? Once document is processed and submitted for signature, you can't make any further change in it.

I'd also like to be able to change this default to Complete in Any Order to avoid this in future.  Where would my admin find this setting?  I found a Re: Complete in Any Order Default to this being possible but not where the setting is located.

As mentioned in reference thread, its is possible to change the settings but through back-end and for that you need to contact to Adobe Sign team, as you can not do this on your own.

Also, the settings can only be changed for Adobe Sign service level Enterprise or Business. Individual accounts wont have this option.

I have checked your account, and found Adobe Sign individual service level, so it wont be possible for your account. What type of account your Admin holds, is it business or same as yours?

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is unfortunate that this setting cannot be changed after submit. Maybe product team can consider this as future enhancement.

I have checked with my admin on changing default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend switching to DocuSign as the features are years in advance of this rickety program.  You can't even set your default to sign in any order?  I mean, really?  That's some bs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adding a default option to the signing order would be helpful. Surprised this is not an option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines