Highlighted

Change Default Font and Font Size in Adobe Sign

New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I send several contracts and it is very cumbersome to have to go into each text field to change the font and font size and was wondering if there is a way to create a default?

Topics

Adobe Sign forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Change Default Font and Font Size in Adobe Sign

New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I send several contracts and it is very cumbersome to have to go into each text field to change the font and font size and was wondering if there is a way to create a default?

Topics

Adobe Sign forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I fully agree that AdobeSign should have a default settings for configuring font size. My company on average, facilities about 1000 contracts in a year and this is way too much of a hassle, which is avoidable imo.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you adding your text fields in Adobe Sign or Acrobat? Also, have you tried creating a reusable form field layer in Adobe Sign?

https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/form-field-template.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines