• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Email Address link is missing

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would the Change Email Address link be missing from the My Profile page? According to this How To post​, there should be a link to change the account's email address... but it's missing on my profile page.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2019 Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Forum comments to Adobe Sign

Please note: Forum comments​ is for comments and problems related to the fora, not the respective Adobe product. I assume the problem as described is in relation with Adobe Sign.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey RasMarcus,

I checked your account under the same email you have used on forums. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything registered to it.

It seem, either you have managed to change the existing email already? If not, then you may please share the following details-

1- How exactly were you trying to change the Adobe Sign email? Was it through Adobe Sign web or through the desktop application?

Steps shared in this help article Change your email address  directs you on Adobe site website. From where you can update it, following the same steps.

2- Please share the screenshot of your "My Profile" page on Adobe. https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot as I believe you might have been looking under your Adobe's profile rather than looking under Adobe Sign's my profile section.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change Email Address link is missing

I have the same issue. The Change Email Address link is missing from my Adobe Sign Profile page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi YongChen,

I have checked your account with the email address used to sign-in to the forums.

You are subscribed to Adobe Sign enterprise-level service plan and your email address is linked to the Adobe account.

So, if you need to change the email address, you need to change it from the Adobe account here Adobe Account

Take help of the steps provided here Create or update your Adobe ID  to change the email address for the account.

Please make sure that the new email address that you are trying to set up for your current Adobe Sign account is not registered for any other Adobe Sign account. That means there should not be any Adobe Sign account on that email address.

If you wish we can check it for you. You can share the new email address with us in a private message.

Use the steps provided here How Do I Send Private Message to initiate a private message.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines