Highlighted

Change recipient email on web

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some web forms created and embedded on my website.  Now we have new administsrators that need to receive the form as someone completes it.  How can I change the email address that the form needs to go to?

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Change recipient email on web

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some web forms created and embedded on my website.  Now we have new administsrators that need to receive the form as someone completes it.  How can I change the email address that the form needs to go to?

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

At this time, after a Web Form has been created the CC'd parties cannot be edited.

Thank you, 

~ Shannon 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a chance an update can be done to change this.  Seems like Adobe keeps pushing us to use your tools, make me more efficient etc yet I can't edit something simple like a cc address when a staff member leaves and the new person replaces him/her.  Now I need to recreate every form, repost, and begin tracking a separate file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0