• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

change sender name

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2016 Jan 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although our account for send for signature is under my name and then the company name, I would like to change that so instead of the customer seeing:

'My Name' Has Sent You 'Document Title' to Sign

it instead just referenced our company name instead.

'Company Name' Has Sent You 'Document Title' to Sign

Is that possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Hello James,

In that case, you can change your first and last name to the company name instead under Profile section in your Adobe ID account.

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello James,

In that case, you can change your first and last name to the company name instead under Profile section in your Adobe ID account.

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rijul,

I am after the same sort of thing but i would like a different email address to show up too.

Currently the name is ( changed for obvious reasons )

John Smith [Personal details removed by the moderator] says:

would like to change this to

bill jones [Personal details removed by the moderator] says:

is this possible ?

many thanks

K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2019 Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you need to change the name and email address on the account, that can be done via Profile setting in the Adobe Sign.

In the Adobe Sign, click on your name at the right-hand side of the screen and select "My Profile".

There you will get the option to "Edit Profile" to change the name on the account and "Change email address" to update the email address.

If you are using an Adobe ID to sign-in to the Adobe Sign account, then please refer to the steps mentioned in the following help link to make changes.

- Change name for an Adobe Sign Profile when using an Adobe ID to log in

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, How can I prevent my email address from showing up? So it just says the Sender Name?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue in this same area. In Adobe Sign my sender name is showing up all lower case letters. I would like to change that but my account profile in Adobe Sign will not allow me to change the profile name specific. I changed my profile name in my main account profile with Adobe but it does not reflect this in Adobe Sign. Any advice would be great! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issue, however when i try and edit my profile it allows me to change everything apart from First Name and Last Name.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, making changes to these settings is basically impossible to find... What a headache

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

I've emailed you the contact details for the Adobe Sign Support Team, who can change the name on your behalf.

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.  I can't change the First and Last name on the account.  Please direct me on how to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lucinek,

I've emailed you the contact details for the Adobe Sign Support Team, who can change the name on your behalf.

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you help me? I am not able to Share or Remind the recipient to sign the document…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to share or remind the recipient to sign the document.

I've emailed you the contact details for the Adobe Sign Support Team, who can fix the issue.

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the same problem for me. Can't seem to change the sender name. Can you e-mail me the Adobe Sign Support Team contact info?MarjanA​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uactony,

I've emailed you the contact details for the Adobe Sign Support Team, who can help change the sender name.

Kind regards,

Like (0) • Helpf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the same problem for me, the Adobe ID has the company name changed, but. can't seem to change the sender name in Adobe Sign. Can youplease  e-mail me the Adobe Sign Support Team contact info? So that they can help change the name for me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I have these details too?
I am aking changes to the name but they are not being saved or updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi UAT33760500jkpb,

Thank you for reaching out.

Could you please let us know if you are trying to change the name on your account or trying to change the name of the recipients?

Please share more information about the issue you are experiencing. It will help us to provide the correct information.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to change the email address that we use on our account.  How do I do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Teanitp,

To change the name for an Adobe Sign user, please follow the following steps: Change name for an Adobe Sign Profile when using an Adobe ID to log in

If this doesn't work, please put a request through to the Adobe Sign Support Team to change the name on your behalf. I've sent you a message with the Adobe Sign support details.

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send me the Support Contact info? I have changed the settings but the old information still appears on the emails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am having the same problem, all emails with signature requests go via the display name "UD UD", whatever that is. I have followed the steps here - https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/kb/change-adobe-sign-profile-name-for-adobe-id.html, nothing happened.

Also looked for the Support Team contact, didn't find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having the same troubles as I want to keep my information as they are in the adobe id but sending documents to be signed by different emails, names etc. Other times I am using my personal name and email and others my companies'.

Is currrently adobe not providing this option?

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines