• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Sign in order to Sign in any order

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I create a document and send it out can I change the document from Sign in order to Sign in any order?  I have a business premium account.  I thought I had selected the Sign in any order, but did not. 

Is it possible to edit this feature after the document has been sent?

Vici

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

You will need to cancel and resend the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to cancel and resend the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been any attempts by Adobesign to change this process? It would make life much simpler if one could modify the sending order once an agreement has been sent. 

@AdobeSign - what's the logic behind this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree. It would best to allow this function since ultimately there's an audit report to document down the signing trail anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree.  This seems like an easy change and would be incredibly customer friendly.  Cancelling agreements leads to unecessary phone calls/emails about what happened, why, etc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree strongly.  Or, if there are nultiple signators, Adobe could remind the User about the selected sending/ signing order, eg, "Sending order is Sign in Order.  Are you sure"  Seems to me that the number of sign in any order documents far, far, exceeds send/sign in order.  Disconnect from the real business world, based on my experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi CHARLES31341128gt2w,

Thank you for reaching out.

Currently, the feature to get notified is not available in Acrobat Sign. By default, the option is set to Send in Order. You may change the default option under the settings. 

You may share your suggestion on this with the team via the following page: https://adobesign.uservoice.com/forums/21617-acrobat-sign-general

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines