Highlighted

Change Sign in order to Sign in any order

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I create a document and send it out can I change the document from Sign in order to Sign in any order?  I have a business premium account.  I thought I had selected the Sign in any order, but did not. 

Is it possible to edit this feature after the document has been sent?

Vici

You will need to cancel and resend the document.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Change Sign in order to Sign in any order

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I create a document and send it out can I change the document from Sign in order to Sign in any order?  I have a business premium account.  I thought I had selected the Sign in any order, but did not. 

Is it possible to edit this feature after the document has been sent?

Vici

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been any attempts by Adobesign to change this process? It would make life much simpler if one could modify the sending order once an agreement has been sent. 

@AdobeSign - what's the logic behind this? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines