Highlighted

Change the "reply to" email address

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I first started using Adobe Sign as a standalone product I had a customer service rep change the "reply to" email address from my personal email (used for account purposes) to my work email.  I then subscribed to Creative Cloud and have e-signature through Adode Acrobat DC.  I cancelled my standalone Sign subscription.  

I now need to change the "reply to" email address again and the Customer Service rep on chat tells me that I can't be helped and that I need to come to the community.  So, here I am.  Anyone know how to change the "reply to" email address that the recipient of the document sees?

Thanks!

Topics

Product information, Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Change the "reply to" email address

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I first started using Adobe Sign as a standalone product I had a customer service rep change the "reply to" email address from my personal email (used for account purposes) to my work email.  I then subscribed to Creative Cloud and have e-signature through Adode Acrobat DC.  I cancelled my standalone Sign subscription.  

I now need to change the "reply to" email address again and the Customer Service rep on chat tells me that I can't be helped and that I need to come to the community.  So, here I am.  Anyone know how to change the "reply to" email address that the recipient of the document sees?

Thanks!

Topics

Product information, Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?