Highlighted

Change User/Sender Name in (formerly) EchoSign

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to change the user/sender name associated with an email address for one of our users in Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign). I have tried deactivating the user, but EchoSign will not allow me to assign another name to that same email address. The email address is generic for a group of people. Cannot believe this is not an option, but any help appreciated.

Duplicate post

Please refer this thread Change user/sender name in EchoSign (Adobe Sign) for the similar issue.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Change User/Sender Name in (formerly) EchoSign

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to change the user/sender name associated with an email address for one of our users in Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign). I have tried deactivating the user, but EchoSign will not allow me to assign another name to that same email address. The email address is generic for a group of people. Cannot believe this is not an option, but any help appreciated.

Duplicate post

Please refer this thread Change user/sender name in EchoSign (Adobe Sign) for the similar issue.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Duplicate post

Translate

Translate