Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing future signer

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2015 Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have sent a document to be signed by 3 different signers in a consecutive manner.  I am waiting for the 1st signer to sign, however, I need to replace the 2nd signer.  How can I replaced/edit future signers so that the wrong person does not automatically receive a request to sign the document?

Thank you,

Vernessa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Hi Venessa,

I am afraid that currently we do not have an option to change a future signer in EchoSign.

I will suggest you to post your request with Adobe feature request form.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Thanks,

Abhishek

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Oct 14, 2015 Oct 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In Echosign we have an option to replace the current signer from the manage tab. Please check the link below on how to perform this.

How to change the document signer in EchoSign | Acrobat XI Tips & Tricks | Adobe TV

Thanks,

Abhishek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2015 Oct 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abhishek,

I understand how to replace the current signer, however, my question is how I would replace a future signer.  I want to avoid a signature request being sent to the wrong person after the initial signer signs the document.

Thank you,

Vernessa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Venessa,

I am afraid that currently we do not have an option to change a future signer in EchoSign.

I will suggest you to post your request with Adobe feature request form.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Thanks,

Abhishek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had to do this a few times.  The only way I found is to wait until the first signatory signs.  Once you receive their notification, you can change the second signatory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines