Highlighted

Clearing unnecessary fields for review.

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to send an aplicaton form for a client to sign in four places. However, when I open the document in Adobe Sign all fields in the application are highlighted for review. There are hundreds of these highlighted fields in the document. How do I cancel all of these fields for review and just have the client sign in the four necessary places?

Thanks!!

Topics

Adobe Sign forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Clearing unnecessary fields for review.

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to send an aplicaton form for a client to sign in four places. However, when I open the document in Adobe Sign all fields in the application are highlighted for review. There are hundreds of these highlighted fields in the document. How do I cancel all of these fields for review and just have the client sign in the four necessary places?

Thanks!!

Topics

Adobe Sign forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Example.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right there with you. Need a way to disable this

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines