Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comment Text Tag with Line Break

Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

In a word  document, I am using a text tag: {{                                  }}. However, user can add only a limited amount of text:

limited.png

I want to use text tags with a line break like here  (screenshot taken when I created a template library):

Unbenannt.png

Is this possible with  text tags  in word documents?

Kind regards,

Jan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Hi Jan,

Good question.

To add the multi-line data entry option to a text tag, simply use the following Text tag: {{largeField_es_:signer1:multiline}}

You can also specify the number of lines you'd like the text to occupy by including it in the text tag in brackets, i.e. 5 as can be found in the following example: {{largeField_es_:signer1:multiline(5)}}

Please note that you can also extend the space a field occupies by spacing out the closed brackets. The 2 following text tags will occupy space in t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jan,

Good question.

To add the multi-line data entry option to a text tag, simply use the following Text tag: {{largeField_es_:signer1:multiline}}

You can also specify the number of lines you'd like the text to occupy by including it in the text tag in brackets, i.e. 5 as can be found in the following example: {{largeField_es_:signer1:multiline(5)}}

Please note that you can also extend the space a field occupies by spacing out the closed brackets. The 2 following text tags will occupy space in the following way:

For more information, please find our Adobe Sign Guide for Text Tags here outlining the various options available.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks very much!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines