• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Complete in Any Order Default

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to set the "Recipients" section to "Complete in Any Order" versus the automatic default of "Complete in Order". We never use the complete in order option and many times forget to switch it until after we hit "Send", which means we have to start all over again. Often it is only one person signing and that is why it does not become a habit to switch it when two are signing. When there is more than one signer, it is very important that any of the signers has the option to be the first signer, as we can submit applications once we have at least one signature.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Hi johnk72759364,

I see that you have an Adobe Sign Individual account. Please be informed we have a Setting that needs to be enabled through backend, but this is only for Adobe Sign Premium level accounts (Business & Enterprise).

- Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi johnk72759364,

I see that you have an Adobe Sign Individual account. Please be informed we have a Setting that needs to be enabled through backend, but this is only for Adobe Sign Premium level accounts (Business & Enterprise).

- Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

I have a similar issue. Are you able to fix it?

BR, Jari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jari!

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account with the email address used by you to sign in to the community. You are subscribed to the Adobe Sign enterprise service plan. 

In the Adobe Sign account, go to the tab Account > Account Settings > Send Settings. Scroll down the page and under "Signing Order", select the radio button for "Recipients will sign in any order". 

If you are not the admin of the main account, please get in touch with the admin to change these settings.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you experience any issues.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

I have a similar issue, not sure what level account I am on. Could you assist?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same request.

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Support, 

I'm having the same issue - can you please fix? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

I have a similar issue. Are you able to fix it?

Thanks,

Lexi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also looking for this. We're on an Adobe Pro per-user license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I believe I have an enterprise account.Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can do it yourself if you have admin privileges.  Account/Account Settings/Send Settings

mariahweyne_0-1709134242721.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want this feature enabled for all of my 15 users, and I want the default to be set to send a reminder ever other day. Can someone at Adobe please enable this for me? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ypu can do it yourself if you have admin privileges.  Account/Account Settings/Send Settings

mariahweyne_0-1709134175725.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines