Highlighted

Completed Signature not showing

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i send my pdf for signing and then i receive it back the signature is not showing on the PDF.

I have ran a test sending it to my other email and i have tried various signatures field to my form and yet the same problem. Once the form has been signed amd submitted, both parties copy of the PDF is blank for the signature.

What is happening please as i need urgently to get this signed.

Topics

Bug Error, Feature Request or Idea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Completed Signature not showing

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i send my pdf for signing and then i receive it back the signature is not showing on the PDF.

I have ran a test sending it to my other email and i have tried various signatures field to my form and yet the same problem. Once the form has been signed amd submitted, both parties copy of the PDF is blank for the signature.

What is happening please as i need urgently to get this signed.

Topics

Bug Error, Feature Request or Idea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an answer for this.  I see in my email that they signed it say but the forms are completely empty.  There are a handful (4?) which has only signatures but the rest of the forms are empty (it's a required field). 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines