Highlighted

Copied email addresses

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have 2 questions regarding people that I want to send copies of my signatures requests to:

1)  Currently, when I have multiple signers signing an agreement, those that I "copy" see when the request is sent to the 1st signer, and then again when the document has been fully signed.  How can I change this so that these individuals receive notices every time a signer signs the document and the document is forwarded to the next signer?  I need the people who receive copies of the documents to always know the status of the document.

2)  If a document is sent to the signers, but I have not copied other individuals, how do I copy/add others midprocess?  In other words, how do I edit the email addresses where the documents are copied to at each stage?

Thank you for your help,

Vernessa

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Copied email addresses

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have 2 questions regarding people that I want to send copies of my signatures requests to:

1)  Currently, when I have multiple signers signing an agreement, those that I "copy" see when the request is sent to the 1st signer, and then again when the document has been fully signed.  How can I change this so that these individuals receive notices every time a signer signs the document and the document is forwarded to the next signer?  I need the people who receive copies of the documents to always know the status of the document.

2)  If a document is sent to the signers, but I have not copied other individuals, how do I copy/add others midprocess?  In other words, how do I edit the email addresses where the documents are copied to at each stage?

Thank you for your help,

Vernessa

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?