Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a Link for Anyone to Sign

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2016 Sep 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Just wondering if there's a way to create a link to a form that allows anyone to sign a document. I am wanting to create a link that can be placed on my website that any person can click on, sign the form, and the forms will get sent to me. I've done this using the PowerForm feature in docusign, but couldn't figure out how to do it in Adobe Sign.

Thanks!

Lindsay

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi lindsayk65872868,

The feature you are referring to is called Widget. A widget is a signable web form that you can create and embed on your website or link to, so multiple people can easily access your document to sign. It's especially useful if you need to post a form on your own website for signature. Each signer completes the form separately, and each individual's transaction is recorded on the Manage tab.

- Create Widgets

Other Help links: Adobe Sign Help | Forms, Library Document and Widgets

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lindsayk65872868,

The feature you are referring to is called Widget. A widget is a signable web form that you can create and embed on your website or link to, so multiple people can easily access your document to sign. It's especially useful if you need to post a form on your own website for signature. Each signer completes the form separately, and each individual's transaction is recorded on the Manage tab.

- Create Widgets

Other Help links: Adobe Sign Help | Forms, Library Document and Widgets

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if I don't know the name of the signer? With PowerForms, I was able to create a form separate from the actual document to be signed to collect the information of signers and document fillers. Is it possible to do the same with AdobeSign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this is precisely the problem I'm having. 

DocuSign's PowerForms allow you to set "Roles" in the workflow, without specifying email addresses.  The signer can designate the email addresses that should be in those roles.

So for example, we have reimbursement forms that the employee launches.  It first asks them to fill out who their supervisor and department budget holder is.  Sure, they can enter anybody, but after it's signed by the employee, the "supervisor", and the "budget holder", then the Accounting person verifies/approves it.

I am VERY interested in ways to set up a process like this using AdobeSign.  Office 365/SharePoint Online integration preferable!

Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to get your question answered? I am encountering a similiar issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I want to know whether there's a way to share a viewable URL for a signed document which can be viewed by anyone? Can it be configured in OAuth in API Application?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines