Highlighted

Creating a template for unknown number of signers

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to create a template for an unknown number of signers. Currently I create a set number of Participants (say 5), drag and drop 5 signature boxes, and then assign each participant to each signature box. But if I use this template for 6 participants, then it does not work. For a given template, is there a way to have a single signature box, so that any number of participants can sign?

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creating a template for unknown number of signers

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to create a template for an unknown number of signers. Currently I create a set number of Participants (say 5), drag and drop 5 signature boxes, and then assign each participant to each signature box. But if I use this template for 6 participants, then it does not work. For a given template, is there a way to have a single signature box, so that any number of participants can sign?

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?