• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creation of Workflow Agreement with API gives INVALID_WORKFLOW_ID

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create an agreement using a workflow with the API. I've uploaded a document and gotten the transaction ID which I use to specify the document and I specify a single email to receive the agreement but I always receive the Invalid Workflow ID error though I'm fairly certain the workflow ID is correct.

This workflow ID was obtained using the GET workflows API call: 3AAABLblqZhDL9iFHskPvlzh0q_r9umjkopeGvc_k8riBgZnnmrPw4LKyFZM2P9BpcEGdMA-28ctWHVjaBnvtFfJ6gZ170tlp

The body of my request looks like this:

{"documentCreationInfo":{"fileInfos":[{"name":"pdf-sample.pdf","transientDocumentId":"3AAABLblqZhBivT81PYMWUoKSWyB1Yd9T92TGUyhRV6yLIO_7skJwqsQPQJxmDvykiCIl5rv7QnmFU06VHFxjsYxqM4OfqOUg9zJ2jhBX1WS5-b-WBU9Dl5Oq-gTCzufFMRwYaAcI48vArJeLeSH-VpsdmREs6xBSFqFI_huHp48NOnm79oJ2NZJGydDa8N6RswhW7sA3tFq_fCYkB5d6i233AVAqSKSx9sDLK97YAfJgQq8opXHb7GA70ne-Jw2hJPgrCsLmjREZa2Rj8zXDFvPV8e4x6_E8oGkLkWDefYgdqJFf2U5gGqcg8uwPbba7-81oiqUJ27c*"}],"name":"My Workflow Agreement","recipientsListInfo":[{"name":"user@conhugeco.com","recipients":[{"email":"user@conhugeco.com"}]}]}}

Occasionally I also get a "Miscellaneous error occurred" error with the exact same API request.

I'm able to create an agreement using this workflow from the UI without a problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever solve this issue? I am getting the same errors and have a similar situation. The API documentation is not helpful in this case and in some places, seems incorrect...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines