Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Data Retention Agreement signed, no deletion occurring

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Our company signed a Data Retention Agreement for our Business Adobe Sign account in Aug. 2017, and it is set to purge documents after 30 days.  However, none of our documents, signed or unsigned/cancelled, are being deleted automatically.  We have a huge back log of documents now that we don't want to have to individually delete, since the data retention protocol should be happening.   I am also having trouble accessing support/Contact Us page from our business account, so I have come to forum to request that a member of Adobe Sign customer support to reach out to me so we can make sure our Data Retention Agreement is in effect. Feel free to message me directly and I can give our account details.

Thank you,

Angie F.

Portland DBT Institute

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Hi Angie,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues in deleting documents as per the document retention policy.

I've created a ticket with our Support Team to help get this issue resolved.

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Angie,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues in deleting documents as per the document retention policy.

I've created a ticket with our Support Team to help get this issue resolved.

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines