Highlighted

Date Error

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue regarding date fields. When creating the document, I'm dragging a date box down, and when I go to sign the document the date is displaying correctly. The problem is when I view the finalized PDF after signature, it's displaying "9p" as the date instead of the correct date it showed on the doc when signing. Can anyone help me resolve this?

Thank you!

Ryan

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Date Error

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue regarding date fields. When creating the document, I'm dragging a date box down, and when I go to sign the document the date is displaying correctly. The problem is when I view the finalized PDF after signature, it's displaying "9p" as the date instead of the correct date it showed on the doc when signing. Can anyone help me resolve this?

Thank you!

Ryan

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dont1505368​,

Can you please share the screenshot of both the scenarios, Date displayed while signing the document and after the date is signed.

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines