Highlighted

Deactivated account but still need to sign documents

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had my Adobe Sign account deactivated because the license was tranferred to another co-worker.  However, when I recieve an email request to sign a document, I get an error message saying "please login as an authorized signer in order to view and sign this document."   I thought the person who is signing a document is not required to have an account so I am not sure how to fix this.

Topics

Login issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Deactivated account but still need to sign documents

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had my Adobe Sign account deactivated because the license was tranferred to another co-worker.  However, when I recieve an email request to sign a document, I get an error message saying "please login as an authorized signer in order to view and sign this document."   I thought the person who is signing a document is not required to have an account so I am not sure how to fix this.

Topics

Login issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?