Highlighted

Deactivated Adobe Sign Users cannot sign documents sent by other organizations

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have two individuals, because of changing roles in the organization, have been deactivated in Adobe Sign. Whenever they receive a request to sign a document from outside the organization and click on the link embedded in the email, they are asked to log into Adobe Sign, but cannot because their account is inactive.   Their names show up on the inactive list, can I get them off the inactive list or should I take another approach.

Hi Mikec,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As the accounts are inactive they will not be able to sign in to the Adobe Sign account.

As these accounts are created under the organization account, their activity depends on the main account.

You need to activate those accounts. It can be done only by the administrator of the account.

If you wish to free those account from the organization account, you need to contact support for this.

Please refer the steps mentioned below to contact the team:

• Login your adobe sign account directly via https://secure.echosign.com/public/login
  • Once logged in, check the upper right corner of the page and click the question mark icon.
  • It will re-direct you to the page where you can create a support ticket or initiate chat.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Deactivated Adobe Sign Users cannot sign documents sent by other organizations

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have two individuals, because of changing roles in the organization, have been deactivated in Adobe Sign. Whenever they receive a request to sign a document from outside the organization and click on the link embedded in the email, they are asked to log into Adobe Sign, but cannot because their account is inactive.   Their names show up on the inactive list, can I get them off the inactive list or should I take another approach.

Hi Mikec,

As the accounts are inactive they will not be able to sign in to the Adobe Sign account.

As these accounts are created under the organization account, their activity depends on the main account.

You need to activate those accounts. It can be done only by the administrator of the account.

If you wish to free those account from the organization account, you need to contact support for this.

• Login your adobe sign account directly via https://secure.echosign.com/public/login
  • Once logged in, check the upper right corner of the page and click the question mark icon.
  • It will re-direct you to the page where you can create a support ticket or initiate chat.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mikec,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is not a link to chat or contact support using the directions just received.   When I click on the Contact Us link, there is not an option to select Sign as a product.

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will receive the options only when you are signed in to the paid account.

Adobe Sign support team is tasked to handle the post-sales support requests.

Please ask the admin of the account to sign-in to Adobe Sign account and then use the steps mentioned above.

I will be sending you a private message with further details. Please check your inbox.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For whatever reason I could not get to the chat links.   I was signed in to Adobe Sign and tried three different browsers. One of my colleagues was able to get to the chat and we contacted support and had the inactive accounts deleted.  

Thanks for your Help.

Mike

Translate

Translate