• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete Signature request

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a member that is signing a hard copy, how do I remove him from signature group so the signature flow goes to the next person

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Hey Joyd,

To proceed further, we would require more information from you. I can not find any subscription registered to your account. Are you referring to the Adobe Sign service? If this is the case then you may refer to the steps below and can modify the group setting, only when you are the Admin of the group created.

1- You may Sign In to the Adobe Sign account https://secure.echosign.com/public/login

2- Go to Accounts tab and select "Users"

3- Select the user for whom you want to change the se

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Joyd,

To proceed further, we would require more information from you. I can not find any subscription registered to your account. Are you referring to the Adobe Sign service? If this is the case then you may refer to the steps below and can modify the group setting, only when you are the Admin of the group created.

1- You may Sign In to the Adobe Sign account https://secure.echosign.com/public/login

2- Go to Accounts tab and select "Users"

3- Select the user for whom you want to change the setting. You can deselect "User can sign the document"

You can also refer to the help article here-  Create and manage groups | 

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines