Highlighted

Different Senders for Documents

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys/Girls

Is there a way to have multiple senders set up?

I have two similar businesses that use different domain names / different trading names. One service that I offer needs to be sent from one domain, while the other services that require agreements is sent from another.

Is there a way to set up two senders (different domains)  on the one account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Different Senders for Documents

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys/Girls

Is there a way to have multiple senders set up?

I have two similar businesses that use different domain names / different trading names. One service that I offer needs to be sent from one domain, while the other services that require agreements is sent from another.

Is there a way to set up two senders (different domains)  on the one account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Daniel,

If you want multiple senders, then I would recommend to go for business level accounts which allows multiple users to be added and hence, each can send documents from his/her individual account.

A single account can only have one user in it.

Regards,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does that include different domains from within the one account

Sent from my iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can add users having different domains but just a quick note, all the documents sent via E-Sign are from email address "echosign@echosign.com".

Regards,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about sending name ?

Sent from my iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Daniel,

Yes, the sender's name is reflected as they have defined in their My Profile section.

Regards,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines