Highlighted

Digital signature in PDF

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are Ukrainian company that implements ECM solutions that are created on our platform - UnityBase.

In our ECM solutions, we want to sign PDF documents digital signature. Digital Signature we want to build in the PDF, and to verify the digital signature to use Adobe Acrobat Reader.

What should we buy to sign PDF documents digital signature?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Digital signature in PDF

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are Ukrainian company that implements ECM solutions that are created on our platform - UnityBase.

In our ECM solutions, we want to sign PDF documents digital signature. Digital Signature we want to build in the PDF, and to verify the digital signature to use Adobe Acrobat Reader.

What should we buy to sign PDF documents digital signature?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiartems75641205,

Digital Signature & e-Sign signature are two different ways of authenticating a document.

Method 1)

Using Acrobat application you can create a PDF form, place the digital signature field & send the form to the signers for Signature. Signers can Sign the PDF using Adobe Acrobat Reader & send the signed copy back to you.

Method 2)

Using EchoSign service you can upload your document in the EchoSign environment, place the form fields & signature fields & send the document our for signature.

Signers will receive the PDF forms & they can Sign the PDF form online in the web browser & once the form is signed you will receive the Signed copy.

Refer : FAQ | Adobe eSign services  ‌&  Adobe Document Cloud Learn & Support.

According you your requirements you can choose any of the service. If you purchase Acrobat DC subscription you will also get e-Sign service with it.

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You misunderstood my question.

We do not need your cloud solutions - Adobe Document Cloud. We have our own cloud.

What the software we need to buy from Adobe, that we could in own cloud (ECM solutions) sign documents digitally signed, embedded in a PDF and send to our customer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I have found researching my own delema, you have 2 options:

1. Adobe Acrobat Pro

• Create your form, put in what fields you would like, including the signature field.
  • "Distribute"

• This will allow you to email everyone you would like to get their information and signature. They are able to sign it with their Adobe Readers and do not have to purchase any additional products to do so.
  • Once they have signed and hit submit, a copy is emailed back to you and collected in a database.

• This information can then be exported and imported to any form needed.

Document Cloud/eSign

• Create form as before
  • Upload into Document Cloud
  • Make any changes to form and add Signature requirement
  • This form can be imbedded on a website or link emailed to someone to fill it out and sign. Love their signature options with this also. Customers don't need to purchase any additional software either. Just use their adobe reader.

* After this is where I am getting stuck. I need the information in my form to be exported to an excel file to be imported into another system. I can't seem to find that option anywhere. So frustrating.

I hope that any of the above information is able to help you. I am having a terrible time getting ahold of anyone at support.

Adobe ESign Support Page

• Phone number does not work
  • They are never online to chat
  • And I have an unanswered email out.

Please let me know if you find out a better way to contact support or if you find a better answer to your need. Good luck! - Sharon

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines