• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable sending completed email

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to avoid to send the completed email to signers?

I know how to disable the attachment, there is an account setting called: "Attach a PDF copy of the signed document in emails sent to", what I need is not to send the completed email, because, although it sounds weird, some signers are not allowed to see the signed document.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you going to prohibit them from making screenshots? I do understand there may be circumstances where you may not want one signer to see who is the other person that signed. 

What you can disable really depends on the level of service you have licensed. 

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response Michael, I'm not going to prohibit them from making screenshorts, they are allowed to see the document they are signing, but once they sign the document, they are not allowed to see the document signed by subsecuent signers. Please, don't ask me why, I don't know why, and I feel it is wrong, but it is a requirement of our customer, I'm just the developer who integrate Adobe Sign into an internal web application using Adobe Sign REST API. And I'm just the owner of one developer account, I don't have access to our customer Adobe Sign account. Our customer said it's not acceptable to allow third party signers to see the document signed by our customer employees. Third party signers sign first, then our customer employees.

I need to know if disabling completed email is possible and how to do it. If it is not possible I need to show our customer an authoritative response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand. I know in the Enterpise version, it is possible to disable the sending of completed forms. I don't have access to the console available to the administrators of the the Enterprise version. I would not be surprised if it was or for that matter was not available in the console for the Large Business version. Let me see if I can find some documentation.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines