Highlighted

display data from more than one related records in Adobe Esign form

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to display data from multiple related records in Adobe Esign form but there is no option in Merge mapping for this.

Is there any way to display multiple related records in Tabular format on Adobe Esign form.

I am using Adobe Esign for Salesforce.

Regards,

Prashant

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

display data from more than one related records in Adobe Esign form

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to display data from multiple related records in Adobe Esign form but there is no option in Merge mapping for this.

Is there any way to display multiple related records in Tabular format on Adobe Esign form.

I am using Adobe Esign for Salesforce.

Regards,

Prashant

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Prashant 

Thank you for reaching out.

As you are using the Salesforce intergration with Adobe Sign, please refer to the information provided in the following help document:

https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/salesforce-integration-developer-guide.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/salesforce-integration-user-guide.html

Check if it helps.

If you still have questions, I would suggest to get in touch with the Adobe Sign support team to get assistance integration related questions. For paid service, you may use the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/kb/how-to-contact-support-adobe-sign.html

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenkashi,

Thanks for your reply. I have configured and using Adobe Esign for Salesforce.

I have requirement where based on number of product selected, same number of rows should be added in the form in Tabular format that we send for Signature.

I checked Adobe don't provide standard way of doing this. Can you please let me know how to achieve above requirement with Salesforce.

Regards,
Prashant 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using custom Salesforce object.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines