• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do I have to purchase Adobe Sign?

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have releases that I have signed by both parties and the email I received says they have been filed but I'm still getting asked to submit them. Do I have to pay for Adobe Sign to complete the process?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Greetings!

The question you are asking has a lot of room for situational options.

What can be asserted as a truth is that, if you received a "Signed and Filed" email, then that transaction is completed in the Adobe Sign system.

If you are the sender, then you should be done with the document signing, if not a larger internal process of procurement/deployment/enablement or what have you.

There is no requirement to pay for Adobe Sign when you are only a signer.

Paid access is for Senders of agreements

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Sign​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings!

The question you are asking has a lot of room for situational options.

What can be asserted as a truth is that, if you received a "Signed and Filed" email, then that transaction is completed in the Adobe Sign system.

If you are the sender, then you should be done with the document signing, if not a larger internal process of procurement/deployment/enablement or what have you.

There is no requirement to pay for Adobe Sign when you are only a signer.

Paid access is for Senders of agreements, and administrators for larger Adobe Sign accounts.

When you say "I'm still getting asked to submit them", who/what is making that request?  Is it a reminder email from Adobe Sign, or is it an email from some other system (Salesforce, Dynamics, something else) that might have a larger process attached beyond signing?  And if that's the case, you would need to respond to those requests to see what the full process is.

You can directly review all agreements sent to your email address by registering your email, and then reviewing your manage tab.  This will clearly identify all agreements and separate them based on their current signature status (Completed, Out for Signature).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines