Highlighted

Do not send final copy to signer

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible in Adobe Sign to NOT send a final copy of the document to each signer?

Deborah

Topics

How to sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Do not send final copy to signer

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible in Adobe Sign to NOT send a final copy of the document to each signer?

Deborah

Topics

How to sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deborah, 

Yes it is. Just go to Account >>> Global Settings >>>  "Attach a PDF copy of the signed document in emails sent to". 

From there you can choose one of the following: 

• All recipients
  • Internal recipients
  • External recipients
  • No one

I hope this was helpful; be well. 

Shannon 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shannon,

I tried your suggestion above (setting the option to "No One"), but my signers are still receiving copies of the final document. I am on the free trial, so perhaps this is a feature that unlocks with the paid subscription?

Thanks!

Corey

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have done this in my account, and do not attach the agreement, but if you continue to get a link to see the final agreement.

Cheers,

WbolanosCo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible As Shannon said BUT if they have an Adobe Sign Account under that email address, they will be able to find the document that they signed. When I signed a non-disclosure agreement with Adobe and years later I got an Adobe Sign account many many years later, to my surprise there was my signed non-disclosure agreement.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael, 

Thank you for your additional feedback. You are correct. Because all documents signed by a particular email address stay associated with such. If at some point in time you create a user account with that same email address any documents previously signed will show up in your manage page. 

Be well, 

Shannon 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines