Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Docs going to spam or junk folders

Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I send out several documents for signature a week, and about half the time it ends up in a junk folder or spam folder. I've found several other topics with this same issue but the answer is always given through a private message. I would like to make sure my e-mails aren't going to spam for these important legal contracts. Is there a way to change the sender from echosign to a different corporate e-mail domain? If not, is there a way to ensure it's not going to end up in the spam folder?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Did you ever get a fix to this problem ? I'm having the same issues and Adobe support is frankly shocking and completly useless

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble caused.

Could you please provide more details about the issue?

Are you receiving rhe documents in the spam/junk folder or issue occurs with the documents that you send for signature?

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is when we send out documents, the recipient has them put into junk. It is not isolated and I believe something to do with the echosign@echosign.com email address and something in the header of the email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'v been having the same issue, did you get any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am having the same problem. All documents I send to be signed are going straight to the recipients junk folder. Once can only asume this is to do with the echosign email address. Is it possible to change this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. None of my recipients are receiving the documents that I send to them for signatures. Looks totally unprofessional when I have to ask clients to check thier junk mail for my contract. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ashley,

The junkmail issue is long standing. It is not completely Adobe's fault. Adobe sends an email for you from your email adress, but coming from their domain. Some junk mail filters look at where the mail is coming from and decides that it may be junk because it is not coming from where it says it is.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having the same challenge that you wrote about nearly five years ago. Was there a resolution? We will be sending documents to hundreds of different recipients, and I don't want half of them going into spam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Peggy,

You cannot change how some other email system works. I haven't used Adobe sign in two years. Adobe Sign was a server-based solution. It did not use your email system to send the emails. Allowing Adobe Sign to send emails from your email system might open your mail system to a security breach. There are signing technologies that do not require the use of an outside server, but they do not have the ease of use that Adobe Sign has. Most people do get emails sent via Adobe Sign. 

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines