Highlighted

Docu Sign

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received and e-mail through my Mac e-mail account. with an attachment, that I need to sign.

I clicked on the attachment and the document comes up in Acrobat Reader DC.  It  says that in the top near a tool bar that “Certified by Adobe Sign, a Document Cloud solution,<adobe-sign-certified@adobe.com>, Adobe Systems Inc, certified by VeriSign CA for Adobe”  When I go to click on the document itself--it will not allow me to sign anything--it is just merely a hand icon that I can hover over the signature line--but it will not allow me to sign it.  What do I do?

[Moved from the Adobe LiveCycle General discussions - features, feedback, training, documentation, etc. forum and into a more appropriate forum. - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Docu Sign

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received and e-mail through my Mac e-mail account. with an attachment, that I need to sign.

I clicked on the attachment and the document comes up in Acrobat Reader DC.  It  says that in the top near a tool bar that “Certified by Adobe Sign, a Document Cloud solution,<adobe-sign-certified@adobe.com>, Adobe Systems Inc, certified by VeriSign CA for Adobe”  When I go to click on the document itself--it will not allow me to sign anything--it is just merely a hand icon that I can hover over the signature line--but it will not allow me to sign it.  What do I do?

[Moved from the Adobe LiveCycle General discussions - features, feedback, training, documentation, etc. forum and into a more appropriate forum. - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jackson2012

It's because the document is already signed and is protected. You won't be able to Sign an already signed document.

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly--that's not the case. The document is something I need to sign and does not bear my signature.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines