• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document could not be thumbnailed.

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I am about to tear my hair out as I am trying to send several documents to be signed.

I am getting the error:

Adobe Sign was unable to create your agreement because the document could not be thumbnailed.

I have tried to look up ways to solve this and no luck.

Can anyone advise please.

Thank you

Glenda

PS - old system much better as you could see which documents were sent to who and be able to easily find them. 

New system seems to be much less information shown.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Hello,

There might be a problem with a single document out of the many documents that you are trying to send. Can you isolate which document has the issue (by maybe sending the other documents to yourself just for testing) and send me the document in a direct message so that we can take a look?

Alternatively, if possible for you, you can send all the documents to me in a direct message and I will take care of the required debugging.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

There might be a problem with a single document out of the many documents that you are trying to send. Can you isolate which document has the issue (by maybe sending the other documents to yourself just for testing) and send me the document in a direct message so that we can take a look?

Alternatively, if possible for you, you can send all the documents to me in a direct message and I will take care of the required debugging.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sameer – thank you for your reply.

Yes this worked – I was able to isolate the document!

Thank you for your help.

Thank you and kind regards

Glenda

Glenda Fairall

Administration/Accounts

P 07 5597 0871

F 07 5597 6469

E accounts@redbackradiators.com.au<mailto:accounts@redbackradiators.com.au>

W www.redbackradiators.com.au<http://www.redbackradiators.com.au/>

Important: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the intended recipient and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail inadvertently or you are not the intended recipient, you may not disseminate, distribute, copy or in any way rely on it. Further, you should notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail from your computer. Whilst we have taken precautions to alert us to the presence of computer viruses, we cannot guarantee that this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are free from such viruses. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also experiencing the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines