Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document Template.

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've inherited a EchoSign environment where there are many Document templates.

I need to edit one of these templates however , it's a straightforward change but the template has some drop-down boxes configured.

I don't really want to re-do the entire form is there a way to retain the drop down boxes & associated logic whilst changing the PDF document.

The change I need to make is just changing the names of one of the signatories.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Hi peterh61702088​,

If the signatories name is not an editable field and is embedded on the document you won't be able to make the changes in the Adobe Sign environment.

In Adobe Sign environment you can only edit the form fields. 

You will have to edit the document outside the Adobe Sign environment and again upload the document in the Adobe Sign environment to place the form fields.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi peterh61702088​,

If the signatories name is not an editable field and is embedded on the document you won't be able to make the changes in the Adobe Sign environment.

In Adobe Sign environment you can only edit the form fields. 

You will have to edit the document outside the Adobe Sign environment and again upload the document in the Adobe Sign environment to place the form fields.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines