• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

document tracking

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2015 Sep 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Background: when I send the document through  Adobe EchoSign and it is returned to me I get all the tracking status printed out as part of the document that I received back.

Question: Is there any method while the document is out for signature that I can access and print out the tracking information as it stands. In other words I want to find out if the sent document was delivered to his e-mail address?

Thanks in advance,

Jack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 25, 2015 Sep 25, 2015

You should receive an email each time the document is signed by one of the signers. 

You can also log into EchoSign, click on Manage, highlight the document out for signature that you want to track. 

A picture of the document will come up on the right side with tabs along it's left side. 

Click on the History tab. 

You'll see everything that has happened with the document. 

You'll also see a link at the top of the listed history that says "Audit Report". 

Click on that and you will see all of th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2015 Sep 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should receive an email each time the document is signed by one of the signers. 

You can also log into EchoSign, click on Manage, highlight the document out for signature that you want to track. 

A picture of the document will come up on the right side with tabs along it's left side. 

Click on the History tab. 

You'll see everything that has happened with the document. 

You'll also see a link at the top of the listed history that says "Audit Report". 

Click on that and you will see all of the history for the document iin a printable format. 

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a way to track progress of multiple/ all documents at once. Esp when multiple signees are involved. It is easy to lose track of where documents are at a given time, with which signeer. Going through each document one by one is tiresome. I would like a list or table with ability to sort by signee (signed, viewed), date. at the least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines