Highlighted

Does Free Developer Account Work?

New Here ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen several posts on this community about oAuth not working on the Adobe Sign Rest API, for the Free Developer Account, as outlined in the "Getting Started" instructions.

https://www.adobe.io/apis/documentcloud/sign/docs.html#!adobedocs/adobe-sign/master/gstarted.md

I have this problem and I have not seen a single solution. But there have been posts from Adobe employees stating that integration keys don't work on single user license, that an Enterprise account is needed.  I don't see how "integration key" or "Enterprise Account" are relevant to the issue. Is there something I'm missing?

Does anyone here know of someone with a Free Adobe Sign Developer Account being able to use the oAuth process? And if so, how did they do it?

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, How to sign, Login issues, Manage documents, Manage security and compliance, SDK, Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Does Free Developer Account Work?

New Here ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen several posts on this community about oAuth not working on the Adobe Sign Rest API, for the Free Developer Account, as outlined in the "Getting Started" instructions.

https://www.adobe.io/apis/documentcloud/sign/docs.html#!adobedocs/adobe-sign/master/gstarted.md

I have this problem and I have not seen a single solution. But there have been posts from Adobe employees stating that integration keys don't work on single user license, that an Enterprise account is needed.  I don't see how "integration key" or "Enterprise Account" are relevant to the issue. Is there something I'm missing?

Does anyone here know of someone with a Free Adobe Sign Developer Account being able to use the oAuth process? And if so, how did they do it?

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, How to sign, Login issues, Manage documents, Manage security and compliance, SDK, Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?