Highlighted

Dynamics Regarding object from activity record only showing Account fields

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have an integration between Dynamics 365 in the cloud and Adobe Sign.  We are trying to use the Service Activity entity as the starting point for the transmission of contract files, and the process seems to work correctly.

However, we cannot yet use data fields from the Regarding lookup field for anything other than Account.  In the Data Mapping page, the select attribute drop down list includes Regarding Account, but does not include any of the other Regarding object types, including Contact.

How do we get data mapping access to the data fields on Regarding Contact?

Thanks for any assistance.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have checked your account using the email address that you used to log in to the forums.

The account shows in pending status.

Could you please confirm if you are using the same credentials for the Adobe Sign account?

If yes, did you recently changed your Adobe Sign email address?

Please confirm the details asked above.

It would be helpful if you can share the email address in a private message that you use to sign in to the Adobe Sign account.

To initiate a private message, take help of the steps provided here How Do I Send Private Message

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know if the issue is already resolved.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dynamics Regarding object from activity record only showing Account fields

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have an integration between Dynamics 365 in the cloud and Adobe Sign.  We are trying to use the Service Activity entity as the starting point for the transmission of contract files, and the process seems to work correctly.

However, we cannot yet use data fields from the Regarding lookup field for anything other than Account.  In the Data Mapping page, the select attribute drop down list includes Regarding Account, but does not include any of the other Regarding object types, including Contact.

How do we get data mapping access to the data fields on Regarding Contact?

Thanks for any assistance.

Steve

Hi Steve,

I have checked your account using the email address that you used to log in to the forums.

Could you please confirm if you are using the same credentials for the Adobe Sign account?

It would be helpful if you can share the email address in a private message that you use to sign in to the Adobe Sign account.

To initiate a private message, take help of the steps provided here How Do I Send Private Message

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines