Highlighted

e-signature mobile (Adobe Fill & Sign vs Adobe Sign)

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thank you for your time in reading this.

I would like to digitally sign PDF documents from my mobile and I already have a digital e-signature created via PKI.

Is it possible to upload my electronic certificate from a (PKI) onto my mobile device and then use Adobe Fill & Sign to digitally sign my documents.

OR is only possible in Adobe Sign?

Thank you

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

e-signature mobile (Adobe Fill & Sign vs Adobe Sign)

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thank you for your time in reading this.

I would like to digitally sign PDF documents from my mobile and I already have a digital e-signature created via PKI.

Is it possible to upload my electronic certificate from a (PKI) onto my mobile device and then use Adobe Fill & Sign to digitally sign my documents.

OR is only possible in Adobe Sign?

Thank you

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mizrahman,

It is not possible to add a digital signature to PDF using the Adobe Fill & Sign application.

Adobe Fill & Sign/ Adobe Acrobat Reader for mobile do not support the digital signature feature.

However, you can easily add the digital signature to the document in Adobe Sign application.

Hope that answers your query.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

Just to clarify things:

So can I upload my PKI encryption certificate to my phone and then use this certificate in the Adobe Sign application to electronically sign my PDF documents?

Many thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines