Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E-signing tax forms

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

Hope you and all you care about are healthy and safe!

I am a CPA. I had been using SignatureFlow from CPpaperless for e-signing tax forms. They worked in conjunction with Adobe Sign, but followed the IRS regs requiring special Knowledge Based Authentication before the forms could be signed.

They announced that they are ceasing their service on June 30 and I need a replacement. Thought I could do it via Adobe Sign but I can't find how to link a KBA service such as Lexis Nexus to the authentication process.

I attached a copy of the IRS rules (in relatively plan english) should someone want to read it.

Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Manage security and compliance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I hope you are well. Welcome to Adobe Sign. KBA is a premium add-on service. KBA transactions are only available with the Business and Enterprise Adobe Sign plans. If you have either of those plans, please contact customer support. They will put you in touch with our sales team. 

I hope this helps; be well, 

Shannon 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shannon,

Being a sole practitioner CPA, I am concerned that the Business & Enterprise Edition is going to eb significantly more than what I am payring right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I completely understand. Although I can't speak to cost, here is our Plans and Pricing page, along with how to contact sales if you are interested in finding out the cost to upgrade - https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/pricing/plans.html?promoid=6JMR7J15&mv=other

Have a nice day, 

Shannon 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines